I've Moved!



NB: I will no longer be posting on Blogger. You can now find my latest posts at:

JOBANKS.NET

Monday 27 August 2012

Land Your Dream Job!



Huge apologies for the prolonged absence, contrary to the common belief that I’ve taken the summer off, I’ve actually been working on quite an exciting project that I’d like to share with you. 

I’ve now created a new arm to my business that is dedicated to ‘Landing Your Dream Job’.
As regular readers will know, I’ve spent nearly 20 years of my career in Human Resources and recruitment and selection has always been a large part of my role.  In fact, over the years I’ve literally interviewed thousands of people for roles ranging from shop floor workers to senior executives.
As you can imagine, over those years I’ve seen a lot of good interviews and well, to put it bluntly, diabolical interviews and I have been recently been able utilise my experiences during a 15 month redeployment/outplacement programme that I managed for a large corporate business (helping people who were about to be made redundant find roles either within their current business or externally). 
During that time the team and I delivered a programme to over 600 people with wonderful results.  Following on from that, I have now designed an amazing e-programme based on my 20 years experience as a recruiter and from the feedback from those 600 people, creating an easy to follow, step by step guide to getting your perfect job.  The programme is packed full of hints and tips that can make all the difference in a competitive job search environment.
The programme consists of 8 Seminar Films with documents for you to download which accompany the seminars.  I wanted to differentiate this from the other services I provide so have created a brand new website designed especially for people who are looking for their next role http://www.land-your-dream-job.co.uk  I’m hoping to create a feedback forum and potentially a job based blog at some point with the aim of encouraging job seekers to build a community where they can support each other whilst they’re going through their job search.
For a limited period I’m offering the e-programme at a reduced price, so if you know anyone who is searching for their next role, whether they've been made redundant, returning work after a break or simply looking for their next career move, then please feel free to forward on the details.  You can find all the information you need on the programme including how to purchase it online by clicking this link.  Alternatively, you may wish to watch the programme overview YouTube video below (I’ve used the format that I use in the Seminars, so you get a taste of what you can expect from the full programme).





If you have any queries regarding ‘Land Your Dream Job’ or any of the other services I provide, please feel free to contact me.  Oh, and you may want to check out my regular website www.whatnextconsultancy.co.uk ... that’s had a bit of an overhaul too!
Until next time, take care and have fun.
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment